Developing programmes in Africa for Africa which aim to ‘fan to flame’ the potential of congregational leaders to inspire and enable their members to be women-for-mission in today’s world.
Transforming church and society through the faith filled and compassionate action of women religious in congregational leadership.
- Faith and creative fidelity
- Integrity and compassion
- Whole-hearted commitment to Church and humanity
- Networking and solidarity
- Offering opportunities for deepening self-knowledge and growth for both leaders and members
- Facilitating exchange and sharing of resources and collaborative action
- Exploring different ways to make decisions, solve problems and promote dialogue
- Developing approaches and competencies to deal with challenges within the organization, the Church and society
- Enabling in-depth exploration of the founding charism to respond to the African context